Eyelet's Scraps Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eyelet's Scraps Forum

Creative Team Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Team Leader- Emma

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Your Team Leader- Emma Empty
PostSubject: Your Team Leader- Emma   Your Team Leader- Emma Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 3:50 pm

I guess it would be nice if I told you a bit about myself! Ok my full name is Emma Moore, my user name is Eyelet4u2 on most of the boards where I post.
I have been married to my wonderful husband for 34 yrs as of yesterday. We have been blessed with two children
Benjamin 27 yrs old, married to Megan with 2 boys Tracy 5yrs, Bryce 3 yrs old.
Rachel 21 yrs old, married to Ben, two boys, Jace 2 1/2 yrs, Isaac 3 months.

I have always been involved in crafts but when I found scrapbooking I loved it. It takes in so many creative aspects. I started out doing paper scrapbooking and did that for about 5 yrs. I jumped into digital about 2 yrs ago. I started designing last year. My kits are for sale at www.ScrapStreet.com

I have been published many times in ScrapStreet's ezine and in Ready Set Create's ezine. I haven't made it into a paper magazine yet.

Besides designing I am very involved in church work. My husband is a minister and we have been serving the church together for 34 years now.
We have resently formed a souther gospel group called, "Vision" we make up 2 of the 3 singers in the group.

I want you to have fun designing for me and not be stressed about it. Scrapbooking should be fun even when you are on a team. If it fails to be enjoyable then you won't want to scrap. So relax have fun and I hope you enjoy my designs.

Oh here is my blog if you are interested in checking it out.

http://eyeletsscraps.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
https://eyeletsscrapsdesigns.forumotion.com

Your Team Leader- Emma
Page 1 of 1