Eyelet's Scraps Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eyelet's Scraps Forum

Creative Team Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wow it's quiet . . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AneJ

AneJ

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-07-28

wow it's quiet . . . Empty
PostSubject: wow it's quiet . . .   wow it's quiet . . . Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:02 pm

. . . everyone must be hard at work! flower
Back to top Go down
http://ajsrandomscraps.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: wow it's quiet . . .   wow it's quiet . . . Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:47 pm

Yeap busy or out buying school supplies! Sure glad I don't have to do that any more. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://eyeletsscrapsdesigns.forumotion.com

PostSubject: No internet all day!   wow it's quiet . . . Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:58 pm

OUr cable was off due to repairs being made in an area south of us that was hit by a tornado a few months ago. Then DH was able to get service, but I couldn't! We fiddled with different things nearly all day, and couldn't find a solution, even from our cable company, so we called the ProGeekson. He had us try a couple of things, then suggested we get a new ethernet cable, so off to Radio Shack DH went. That did the trick, so I finally got back on after dinner! I called ProGeekson back to tell him that he pegged the problem and ended up talking to my 3 year old GS for quite a while and "helped" tuck him into bed. And that's been my frustrating day!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: wow it's quiet . . .   wow it's quiet . . . Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:01 pm

So glad you are up and running again Very Happy These kind of problems can be so flusterating. I miss all my online friends when I can't get on the internet. We are better off than most as I can go to the church and check the net there.
Back to top Go down
scrappyS

PostSubject: Re: wow it's quiet . . .   wow it's quiet . . . Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:25 pm

I've actually been in and out of the doctor's. Turns out I may have cervical cancer, so I've been having a bunch of appointments, and my doctor is 2 hours away from where I live Mad

Finally the weekend though, should be able to relax and maybe get a page or two done.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: wow it's quiet . . .   wow it's quiet . . . Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:26 pm

I hope everything settles down for you and will keep you in my prayers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wow it's quiet . . .   wow it's quiet . . . Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:00 pm

scrappySheep wrote:
I've actually been in and out of the doctor's. Turns out I may have cervical cancer, so I've been having a bunch of appointments, and my doctor is 2 hours away from where I live Mad

Finally the weekend though, should be able to relax and maybe get a page or two done.

Keeping you in my prayers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wow it's quiet . . .   wow it's quiet . . . Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:27 pm

I hope for the very best outcome for you!
Back to top Go down
scrappyS

PostSubject: Re: wow it's quiet . . .   wow it's quiet . . . Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:13 pm

Thanks guys, I'm not overly concerned, it looks like it was caught very early, and cervical cancer is very treatable. The only thing is that treatment is going to take up a lot of my time, as there's no cancer center anywhere close to where I live, we may have to drive all the way to Seattle for treatment, and that's about 3 1/2 hours away Mad

We're waiting on the biopsy results, and then we'll take it from there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: wow it's quiet . . .   wow it's quiet . . . Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:36 pm

Glad they found it early and it is treatable. Sorry that your treatment center is so faraway.
Back to top Go down
scrappyS

PostSubject: Re: wow it's quiet . . .   wow it's quiet . . . Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:36 am

Yes, it's very inconvenient. The curse of living on an island I suppose, lol.
Back to top Go down
AneJ

AneJ

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: wow it's quiet . . .   wow it's quiet . . . Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:11 pm

Whoa! I see what was keeping someof us busy!

I really miss my internet when I'm away or moving. Sad And it's super frustrating when it's right there and not working! Glad you got it fixed!

Ohhh cervical cancer. Sad I really hope it doesn't end up being that. The C word just makes me sad~ it took my grandma. Luckily her kind isn't genetic. (((HUGS))) and prayers coming your way!
Back to top Go down
http://ajsrandomscraps.blogspot.com
scrappyS

PostSubject: Re: wow it's quiet . . .   wow it's quiet . . . Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:41 pm

My mom was just diagnosed with Uterine cancer a few weeks ago, she starts treatment Sept. 4th. Luckily it was caught very, very early, so a hysterectomy should take care of it, they're unsure if she'll need a chemo treatment as well (they're doing a deep tissue biopsy on the 4th to see if it was rooted or not).

So it would be sort of weird for me to be diagnosed with cervical cancer at the same time my mom is going through uterine cancer treatment. My doctor swears that the two are not related, and that uterine cancer is not genetic, etc.
So I don't know if we're extremely unlucky...or just a huge coincidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: wow it's quiet   wow it's quiet . . . Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:35 pm

scrappySheep wrote:
My mom was just diagnosed with Uterine cancer a few weeks ago, she starts treatment Sept. 4th. Luckily it was caught very, very early, so a hysterectomy should take care of it, they're unsure if she'll need a chemo treatment as well (they're doing a deep tissue biopsy on the 4th to see if it was rooted or not).

So it would be sort of weird for me to be diagnosed with cervical cancer at the same time my mom is going through uterine cancer treatment. My doctor swears that the two are not related, and that uterine cancer is not genetic, etc.
So I don't know if we're extremely unlucky...or just a huge coincidence.

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry to hear your news. You are both in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wow it's quiet . . .   wow it's quiet . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wow it's quiet . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eyelet's Scraps Forum :: Chatter :: Anything you want to Discuss-
Jump to: