Eyelet's Scraps Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eyelet's Scraps Forum

Creative Team Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first layout has been posted!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My first layout has been posted! Empty
PostSubject: My first layout has been posted!   My first layout has been posted! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:11 pm

I posted my first layout at Scrapstreet and Digishoptalk! It's called Multnomah Falls, and I used Citrus Surprise and a little bit of Watermelon Paisley. I have to go back to Scrapstreet and put my blinkie in, though, I think. It's been a long but very fun day for me!

I tried to download Little Black Dress but got the message saying the password was invalid....any suggestions?

Very Happy Laughing and tired! tongue

Barbara
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: My first layout has been posted!   My first layout has been posted! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:54 pm

I will check on the links for Little Black Dress tomarrow.
Back to top Go down
https://eyeletsscrapsdesigns.forumotion.com

PostSubject: I figured it out   My first layout has been posted! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:37 pm

The link for Little black dress was different - a capital E on Eyelet instead of a lowercase e. I got it!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: My first layout has been posted!   My first layout has been posted! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:54 pm

Oh glad that was all it was I tried to just copy and paste the password so it would be the same but guess I missed this one.
Back to top Go down
https://eyeletsscrapsdesigns.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first layout has been posted!   My first layout has been posted! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first layout has been posted!
Page 1 of 1