Eyelet's Scraps Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eyelet's Scraps Forum

Creative Team Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A big Hello!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grateful gram

Grateful gram

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-19

A big Hello! Empty
PostSubject: A big Hello!   A big Hello! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:28 am

HELLO! My name is Sharon and I,m very excited to be a new member on Emma's CT.

I actually just started Digi scrappin' last March 2008...and I just love it! I was pretty much computer illiterate before that, so it's been "fun" trying to find my way around.( You didn't know that did you Emma lol. It's ok, I'm on another CT and she's helped me a lot.) I'm a hairstylist (no computer skills needed for that) and I'm on my feet all day, so I'm so glad I can sit to scrap!

I live in SE Michigan. I've been married to DH for 33yrs and have two grown sons. I have two grandchildren who are the greatest blessings in my life. I'm absolutely crazy about them.

So I'm glad to be here. I'm really looking forward to scrapping with Emma's wonderful kits and hoping to make some new friends too!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-06-28

A big Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A big Hello!   A big Hello! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:44 pm

Welcome Sharon!!! I am so thrilled to have you as part of the team, computer literate or not, lol. I remember before I knew much about computers I was scared to death I would crash the whole thing. Now I consider myself a Tech Granny as I can get around pretty good.
Back to top Go down
https://eyeletsscrapsdesigns.forumotion.com

A big Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eyelet's Scraps Forum :: Introductions :: Introduce Yourself to Us-
Jump to: